Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Counting down the days

Oh this is a picture of me in the summer, a few years ago, wow my hair was super short there. The sun is shining and it's making me super happy! Cold wheather makes me nearly depressed and it sucks all of my energy out of me. But just a few more months, or weeks it's Spring!!! And I just can't wait, and I love the fashion better in Spring and Summer. I also am addicted to sunglasses haha everywhere I go and I see a nice pair of shades, I have to take them with me. I was super psyched when I was able to put on those shades!!

But for now, all I can do is go through my summer pictures and finish all of my wishlists for better wheather!!



6 comments:

Dhalia Edwards said...

Love big shades...these look great.

Dhalia

Unknown said...

you look FAB!
Thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! I hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

Bring on the warm weather!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Femke | Younique said...

Mooie foto!

Mary said...

You look so pretty;)
I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)
xx Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Twenty.Something said...

I like your hair short! Looks great.

http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com