Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hot time, summer in the city

Maxi dress and necklace H&M/ Sandals H&M (old) / denim jacket very old

Ph. by Chenaja

The weather in The Netherlands is goooood, whenever the sun is shining it's good for me. But when it's so warm I don't feel like doing my hair, or wearing lots of accessories. Today I went for a casual look with my maxi dress and sandals. I have my summer break now, so I will be posting a lot more.

Oh and I received a gift from Sweden, it was so sweet, from Miu, she is such a sweet girl. It was an earcuff!! I will post a pic of that later, for now just chillin'

6 comments:

helena said...

Maxi dress looks great on you! Wish it would also look great on me but I'm soooo small :(
X

HYPNOTIZINGCOSMETICS said...

Wauw that dress looks beautiful.. You remind me a little of Pocahontas! (compliment;))

Unknown said...

amazing!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

Love your maxi dress!!!Well paired with denim jacket!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

the desert foxx said...

I like that maxi dress a lot! Especially with the denim.
xx

Charlotte said...

great look! I'm after a good denim jacket to wear with my maxi dress - I love the way it looks
ceeharvey.blogspot.com