Thursday, November 17, 2011

Diary// Dressing Room



That stupid pink Iphone skin LOL

I can be such a geek. I have this new habit that whenever I get in the dressing room, every outfit I try on, I have to capture with my phone haha. But as you can see not just in the dressing room, also at home I make 'mirror' pictures haha.

I know I have neglected my blog yet again, but I have so much to do for school and I have a lot of assignments to hand in if I want to do my internship in February... I really try to do a post once in a while

2 comments:

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Hahaha I'm quite the opposite! Usually when I'm in the changeroom I try to rush out as soon as possible without even looking in the mirror... I always shop when I'm looking crap. haha
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

THE CHEAP said...

I like the stupid iPhone skin haha


xx THE CHEAP