Monday, December 5, 2011

Diary// Chaotic



First image: Gold glittery top: Only// Tight black dress: H&M// Kelim boots
Second image: Knitted sweater: Zara

My outfit of last Saturday. I am kind of into glitter and shimmer lately ahaa. And tadaaa the second image is my new Iphone skin, it is so nerdy but I love it!! I had a great weekend, hope you all enjoyed yours.

I am so tired of all the chaos in my head, so the Saturdays are the lights at the end of the tunnel I long for, but this week we have to work our butts of again... And between all of that I try to calm my mind down again.

4 comments:

BagsandSushi said...

Love your iphone case!! Die cuff heb ik gewoon bij de HM gevonden, was ook opzoek en liep er ergens begin december tegenaan.

Succes! X

Amina said...

Nice Outfit. Like your pullover and the boots.

p.s.: great blog

xoxo

Olya Chess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olya Chess said...

great iphone case! love it :D

http://chessxo.com